NC Chamber: American Jobs for American Heroes Webinar
Date: March 11, 2014
Time: 11:00 am
Presented by the North Carolina Chamber
Join us via conference on Wednesday, March 11th at 11:00 a.m. EST to listen to two experts in military recruiting and placement will describe specific ways to improve recruiting success. Topics include:
1) Writing job postings to attract veterans
2) Interpreting military candidate experience and training accurately
3) Conducting the most productive interviews
4) Gaining the most from the American Jobs for America’s Heroes campaign and military employment counselors
5) Avoiding mistakes that cause veterans to turn down your offer.
Chamber Members – $10
Non-Members – $25
For more information and to register, click here.