Date: April 25 - 26, 2014
Renaissance Asheville Hotel
31 Woddfin St.
Asheville, NC 28801
Contact: Marc Montoro
NCTA is partnering to bring a tech demonstration and expo component to Moogfest. Synthesis@Moogfest will give tech companies with a headquarters or presence in NC, the opportunity to showcase their cutting edge products to the thousands of festival attendees. This is also a great opportunity to interact with potential job seekers.
What is Synthesis@Moogfest?
- A trade show and product demonstration featuring companies with consumer and creative technologies.
- Admission is open to all festival attendees and the general public.
Why participate in Synthesis@Moogfest?
- 8-10K people attended each day of Moogfest 2013 (Nearly 50% visit from out of state, 94% completed or attending college, 52% between the age of 21- 29).
- Demo and display your cutting edge technologies to thousands of creative-class consumers.
Who should participate in Synthesis@Moogfest?
- Companies with headquarters or significant operations in North Carolina.
- Consumer and creative tech companies, including: software, hardware, internet related, telecom, ecommerce and marketing gurus and idea generators.
- Start-ups, established brands, and everything in between.